Welcome to 420 Girls
What's new

Teri Taylor - 420 Girl of the Month

Administrator
Staff member
Alaska is known for its Northern Lights and those lights are currently shining on 420 Girl of the Month, Teri Taylor who says, "I LOVE Weed, I smoke it every day and I'll smoke it til the day I die!"

Teri says, "I love the relaxation and people it brings to me. If it weren't for Weed, I wouldn't have met all of the wonderful people I know. The best weed I've ever had would have to be OGW, which stands for Old Guy Weed. That shit knocks you out!"

Watch Teri doing bong rips, then rolling the perfect joint and smoking it! Full Nudity. (100 Photos)

Age: 22, Height: 5' 5", Weight: 130, Bust: 34C, Waist: 28, Hips: 30, Hair: Dark Brown, Eyes: Dark Brown, Birthplace: Henderson, Nevada, Residence: Hollywood, California, Occupation: Dental Assistant

Why do you smoke Marijuana?
I'm from Alaska baby, it's always been around. I also love the relaxation, and people it brings to me.

Why do you think Marijuana should be Legal?
I could argue this one for days! I will say Alcohol is legal and literally fucks with the state of mind, I don't believe that Marijuana has the same effects.

How often do you smoke?
As often as I can! as often as I can afford! and as often as I like!

What do you like to do when you get high?
Chillax and enjoy life.

What is your wildest 420 fantasy?
Cherry Buds!! SUCCEEDED!

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
Now that I understand what this plant can do, of course.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
Yes, lots. People really don't know how many Hemp products there are out there and its capabilities.

What's your favorite munchie when you're high?
Everything. I've been known to create some concoctions that the thought of now, grosses me out. But overall I'd say, cheese popcorn and purple Skittles.

What's the best bud you've ever had?
Oh my god, OGW in my town known as Old Guy Weed. Nothin better.

What is your favorite thing about Marijuana?
My favorite thing?? There has to be one favorite thing? Shit, I guess the people I've met through Mary Jane!

What is your favorite method of smoking?
Ahhhh, I've been introduced to the Volcano.. Hell yeah, vaporizer.

What is your favorite stoner movie?
Borat, Hell yeah.

Who is your favorite 420 Band?
ACHOZEN!

If you could state our case to the President, what would you say?
Everything that needed to be said, strait and to the point. It would take a bit to write up something really fuckin good, but I will if I can get back to you....:)

What was the funniest thing that happened to you while you were high?
Yes during my first 420 Girl photo shoot, I got knocked on my ass and didn't ever wanna smoke again OFF ONE BONG RIP. Imagine that! But of course Im over that. LOL

Is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?
I fully appreciate your support for the cause and keep smokin. :)

Click Here to see her nude photos in the Member's Area
http://www.420girls.com/420/index.php?page=join

Last edited: